Justin represents companies in a variety of transaction matters, including document and contract review, lending arrangements as well entity choice selection and formation.
Justin also regularly drafts and negotiates a wide range of agreements including employment agreements, non-disclosure agreements, commercial and residential lease agreements, confidentiality agreements and assignment agreements.
Justin regularly serves as an adjunct professor at St. Thomas University of Law teaching courses in Federal Income Taxation, Partnership Taxation and the Uniform Commercial Code.
Justin also provides counseling and strategic advice on wide-ranging issues concerning Human Resources as well as both Federal and Florida tax matters relevant to employers.
- Serves as General Counsel to a local technology firm directing all legal matters as well as operative supervision over contracts;
- Represented an after-market auto parts retail chain in an asset acquisition overseeing the negotiation of the asset purchase agreement, schedule review and closing process;
- Successfully represented a medical practice owner in a stock sale inclusive of a wrap-around lease and employment agreement;
- Successfully represented four victims of a Ponzi-scheme obtaining a dismissal of a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy as well as the imposition of sanctions against the Debtor.
Before Bennett Law
- Prior to joining Bennett Law, Justin served as general counsel to an aftermarket auto parts retail chain in South Florida.
- Justin obtained his LL.M from New York University in Taxation and graduated magna cum laude from St. Thomas University in Miami Florida having served as Articles Solicitation Editor for the Law Review.
Media Overload: Restructuring the New York Times Rule in Order to Afford More Protection to Public Figures 29 Hamline L. Rev (Winter 2006)
- Tel: 954-261-2266
- Location: 7050 W. Palmetto Park Rd. 15-249 Boca Raton, FL 33433
- Email: email@example.com